Welcome To Astin Home Care!
We are an award-winning non-medical home care provider in Atlanta, GA.
Astin home care is routed in Metro Atlanta and provides personal care, compassion, companionship, and much-needed respite care for the elderly, the disabled, persons recovering from surgery or illness, and other members of the society who need care for one reason or another.
At Astin, we are aware of the fact that you would love to take care of your dear loved one personally, but your busy life makes it next to impossible. It is precisely for that reason that we are here to ensure your loved one remains comfortable and independent for as long as possible whether it is because of aging, illness, childbirth or injury recovery.
Through a highly-trained team of caregivers, we are committed to providing only the highest quality home care services while treating clients of all walks of life with respect and dignity.
We take away the need for nursing home admission or long-term hospitalization. That way, your loved one can continue to recover or age gracefully in the comfort of his or her home.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Personal care services i.e. personal assistance with activities of daily living
- Companionship, medication reminders, meal preparation, light housekeeping, errands, and much more
- Hourly, Live-in care/24-hour care by trained and fully screened caregiver
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Stroke care and assistance with rehabilitative therapy
- Non-medical transportation
- Respite care
Astin home care is well-equipped to find your loved one (or you) the perfect match in a caregiver – one who can tend to your loved ones need and help make his/her life easier.
But we are also aware that it is not easy to welcome a stranger into your home or the home of your loved one. It is for this reason that we have a premeditated screening program that has specifically been designed to keep our clients safe in their homes.
Some of the measures we take to ensure our clients’ peace of mind include but are not limited to:
- Our caregivers must first pre-screening and face-face interview
- Our caregivers must go through a personality assessment interview
- We run comprehensive criminal background check, sex offender registry check, SSN trace, department of motor vehicle check on our caregivers
- Our caregivers go through specific home care continuing education courses
- We verify work history and collect multiple references and more…
At Astin, we respect our clients, and it is, therefore, our responsibility to adjust to your loved one’s schedule (or your schedule). That means we do not dictate to what time to your loved one should wake up, bathe, feed, etc. We are after all a non-medical home care provider whose duty is to promote independence and safety.
With many years in the field, we have gained the trust and confidence of our clientele – a legacy we intend to uphold for as long as possible.
To create a legacy in the non-medical, private duty industry in Atlanta, GA, and beyond through the provision of outstanding and quality home care services.
To exceed the expectations of our clients.
Astin home care services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays.
For more information, feel free to contact us today at 770-790-0012 or send us a message through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-Discrimination Policy in Providing Non-Medical Home Care in Atlanta GA
Astin Home Care is an equal opportunity employer and service provider. Pursuant to the Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of1973, our staff and management shall protect the rights of our clients to equal service provision without discrimination of race, gender, disability, color, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, ethnic background, citizenship, or ancestry.