Apply for Caregiving Jobs in Atlanta, GA
Would you like to be one of the first people we consider the next time we have a career opportunity?
Astin Home Care hires the best of the best… Our caregivers are properly screened and managed. All caregivers are employees and covered by our liability, workers comp insurance and theft bond coverage.
All caregivers are Certified Nurse Aides. They must pass criminal background screening, clean motor vehicle record, TB screening, valid drivers license, random drug screening, CPR & First Aid certified and more.
- Competitive Pay
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Continuing Education
- Holiday Pay
- Overtime Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Taxes Withheld
- Mileage Reimbursement (varies based on scope of duties)
- 401-K Retirement Plan (some restrictions apply)
- Call-Out Incentive(s)
- Annual Vacation (Paid after 2 years)
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Administrative: Astin Home Care’s College Park Employment Office
- Office Assistant in College Park, Ga (Part Time)
- Client Care Specialist in College Park, Ga (Part Time)
Sales Reps: Must have home care or home health relationship building experience
- Community Liaison in Fulton County (Part Time)
- Community Liaison in Clayton County (Part Time)
- Community Liaison in Fayette County (Part Time)
Nurses: Independent Contractor…New Client Assessments & Supervisory Visits
- Registered Nurse in Fulton County (2 PRN)
- Registered Nurse in Clayton County (2 PRN)
- Registered Nurse in Fayette County (1 PRN
Certified Nurse Aides:
- Certified Nurse Aide in Metro Atlanta and 16 surrounding counties (Flexible Schedules Available)
- Certified Nurse Aide needed in Peachtree City
- Certified Nurse Aide needed in LaGrange
Complete and submit this pre-application. We will keep it on file and refer to it the next time we have an opening that fits your preferences.