Medicaid Personal Support Services
Astin Home Care is an approved CCSP & SOURCE Medicaid Provider
Astin Home Care is a Georgia Medicaid Waiver Approved provider. Medicaid Waiver programs are specially intended for individuals who are elderly, disabled, and ailing. Instead of being admitted in a nursing home or institutional care, the Medicaid Waiver allows such individuals to remain in their own homes.
Core Services covered in the Medicaid Waiver Programs are:
- Personal care
- Home management
- Proper nutrition
- Medically related activities
- Respite care to caregivers
- Provides assistance with ADLS such as bathing, toileting, grooming, shaving, dental care, mobility, toileting, and incontinence care
- Dressing and eating
- Medication reminders
- It may include the task of vital signs
- Assists with grocery shopping
- Bill paying
- Assists with any application process
- Assists with medical appointments
As always, you are free to contact our trusted and accommodating staff for questions and inquiries. Give us a call at 770-790-0012 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please fill out the online form below with the required information.
We currently service: Carroll, Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, Coweta, Dekalb, Douglas, Fayette, Floyd, Fulton, Forsyth, Gwinett, Hall, Henry, Pickens, Polk, Rockdale