In-Home Care Veteran Benefits
As owners of Astin Home Care and proud parents of 3 active duty sons, we would like to “Thank You” for your service.
In 1952, Congress passed Title 38 of the United States Code, creating what we now call the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), and authorizing benefits for veterans. One of these benefits is the Non-Service Connected Pension with “Aid & Attendance.”
Even though the pension has been around for 60 years, very few people know about it or understand how it works. Our affiliate partner has 11 years’ experience in successfully helping veteran families apply for and receive the pension to pay for home care. As a well-known provider of Non-Medical Home Care in Atlanta, GA, we can truly help our clients in so many ways.
Complete the form if you are a interested in home care services for a Veteran or surviving spouse of a veteran. We can help assist you with the application process. In addition we can expedite the process to determine your availability.
Aid & Attendance Benefit:
- You never have to pay it back and it is completely tax free.
- Like Social Security, this pension is dependable and is paid directly to you by the Department of the Treasury.
- This benefit can be used for in-home care, board and care, assisted living communities, and private-pay nursing homes.
Surviving Spouse: $1,149 monthly benefit
Single Veteran: $1,788 monthly benefit
Married Veteran: $2,120 monthly benefit
Two Vets Married: $2,837 monthly benefit
To Qualify You:
- Don’t have to have a service connected injury.
- Don’t have to be retired from the military.
- Don’t have to have been in combat.
We currently service: Carroll, Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, Coweta, Dekalb, Douglas, Fayette, Floyd, Fulton, Forsyth, Gwinett, Hall, Henry, Pickens, Polk, Rockdale
Call us at 770-790-0012. You may also send a message to email@example.com.