ARE YOU INTERESTED TO BE A PART OF OUR TEAM? LEARN MORE ABOUT THE REWARDING CAREER THAT AWAITS YOU!
Over the course of providing care for our patients, we see to it that their safety and security are ensured.
Astin Home Care has trained caregivers who went through a complete screening process, including:
- Georgia Fingerprinting
- National Criminal Screening
- Sex Offender Registry Check
- Drug Screening Random Tests
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- Reference Verification with Previous Employers
- Job Orientation and Training
- Personal Interview
- License Verification for Professional Practice
- Ongoing Performance Assessments
- Motor Vehicle Record Check
- TB screening (Physical)
- Reliable Transportation
- Valid Driver’s License and Car Insurance
- Proof of Eligibility to Work in USA
Our caregiver staff is hand-selected to give our patients the peace of mind that those assigned to render their care are capable, competent, and well-trained.
CAREGIVER HEALTH BENEFITS
Astin Home Care hires the best of the best. Our caregivers are carefully screened and managed. All caregivers and employees are covered by our liability insurance, workers’ compensation insurance, and theft bond coverage.
All caregivers are Certified Nurse Aides. They must pass a criminal background screening, TB screening, random drug screening, and must have a valid driver’s license, clean motor vehicle record, CPR & First Aid certification, and more.
- Competitive Pay
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Continuing Education
- Holiday Pay
- Overtime Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Taxes Withheld
- Mileage Reimbursement (varies based on the scope of duties)
- Attendance Incentives
Astin Home Care Employees Are Happy and Healthier with an Inexpensive Health Benefit
The benefit is a 24/7/365 phone or video consultation service with licensed physicians who can consult, diagnose, and if needed, prescribe medication for common and acute illnesses. Consultations are done through a mobile device, tablet, home phone, or computer.
- Saves employees time and money
- 24/7/365 access to the U.S. board-certified physicians with convenient access to care via phone or video
- Significantly lower costs than ER or urgent care with no copay
- Avoid long waiting room visits and exposure to other sick people.
- Consult with a physician at home, work, or even on vacation
- Prescriptions are called into the local pharmacy based on a diagnosis.