As owners of Astin Home Care and proud parents of 3 active duty sons, we would like to thank you for your service.
In 1952, Congress passed Title 38 of the United States Code, creating what we now call the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), authorizing benefits for veterans. One of these benefits is the Non-Service Connected Pension with “Aid & Attendance.”
Even though the pension has been around for 60 years, very few people know about it or understand how it works. Our affiliate partner has 11 years of experience in successfully helping veteran families apply for and receive the pension to pay for home care. As a well-known provider of non-medical home care services in Atlanta, Georgia, we can truly help our patients in so many ways.
Please complete the form below if you are interested in our in-home care services for a veteran or surviving spouse of a veteran. We can help assist you with the application process. We can also expedite the process to determine your availability.
Aid & Attendance Benefit
- You never have to pay it back and it is completely tax free.
- Like Social Security, this pension is dependable and is paid directly to you by the Department of the Treasury.
- This benefit can be used for in-home care, board and care, assisted living communities, and private-pay nursing homes.
- Surviving Spouse: $1,209 monthly benefit
- Single Veteran: $1,881 monthly benefit
- Married Veteran: $2,200 monthly benefit
- Two Vets Married: $2,902 monthly benefit
To Qualify You
- Don’t have to have a service connected injury.
- Don’t have to be retired from the military.
- Don’t have to have been in combat.