Home Care Services in College Park, Georgia
Welcome to Astin Home Care!
We are an award-winning licensed agency providing Home Care Services Georgia and Alabama.
Astin Home Care was founded in 2013. We provide personal care, compassion, companionship, and much-needed respite care for the elderly and disabled persons recovering from surgery or illness, and other members of the society who need care for one reason or another in 16 counties.
At Astin, we are aware of the fact that you would love to take care of your dear loved one personally, but your busy life makes it next to impossible. It is precisely for that reason that we are here to ensure your loved one remains comfortable and independent for as long as possible whether it is because of aging, illness, childbirth or injury recovery.
Through a highly-trained team of caregivers, we are committed to providing only the highest quality home care services while treating clients of all walks of life with respect and dignity.
We take away the need for nursing home admission or long-term hospitalization. That way, your loved one can continue to recover or age gracefully in the comfort of his or her home.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Personal care services i.e. personal assistance with activities of daily living
- Companionship, medication reminders, meal preparation, light housekeeping, errands, and much more
- Hourly, Live-in care/24-hour care by trained and fully screened caregiver
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Stroke care and assistance with rehabilitative therapy
- Non-medical transportation
- Respite care
- Specialty Programs
Astin Home Care is well-equipped to find your loved one (or you) the perfect match in a caregiver – one who can tend to your loved ones need and help make his/her life easier.
But we are also aware that it is not easy to welcome a stranger into your home or the home of your loved one. It is for this reason that we have a premeditated screening program that has specifically been designed to keep our clients safe in their homes.
Some of the measures we take to ensure our clients’ peace of mind include but are not limited to:
- Our caregivers must first pre-screening and face-face interview
- Our caregivers must go through a personality assessment interview
- We run comprehensive criminal background check, sex offender registry check, SSN trace, department of motor vehicle check on our caregivers
- Our caregivers go through specific home care continuing education courses
- We verify work history and collect multiple references and more…
At Astin, we respect our clients, and it is, therefore, our responsibility to adjust to your loved one’s schedule (or your schedule). That means we do not dictate to what time to your loved one should wake up, bathe, feed, etc. We are after all a non-medical home care provider whose duty is to promote independence and safety.
With many years in the field, we have gained the trust and confidence of our clientele – a legacy we intend to uphold for as long as possible.
To create a legacy in the non-medical, private duty industry in Atlanta, GA, and beyond through the provision of outstanding and quality home care services.
Our mission is to establish the highest level of servitude across the state of Georgia, one client at a time, thus raising the bar for all agencies in the Home Care industry to the benefit of all.
Astin Home Care services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays.
Click Here for Metro Atlanta, Georgia office or call 770-790-0012
Click Here for Montgomery, Alabama office or call 866-807-8970