Caregiver Health Benefits
Home Health Care in College Park, Georgia and Montgomery, Alabama
Astin Home Care hires the best of the best… Our caregivers are properly screened and managed. All caregivers are employees and covered by our liability, workers comp insurance and theft bond coverage.
All caregivers are Certified Nurse Aides. They must pass criminal background screening, clean motor vehicle record, TB screening, valid drivers license, random drug screening, CPR & First Aid certified and more.
- Competitive Pay
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Continuing Education
- Holiday Pay
- Overtime Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Taxes Withheld
- Mileage Reimbursement (varies based on scope of duties)
- 401-K Retirement Plan (some restrictions apply)
- Call-Out Incentive(s)
- Annual Vacation (Paid after 2 years)
Astin Home Care Employees are Happy and Healthier with an Inexpensive Health Benefit.
The benefit is a 24/7/365 phone or video consultation service with licensed physicians who can consult, diagnose, and if needed, prescribe medication for common and acute illnesses. Consultations are done on your mobile device, tablet, home phone, or computer.
- Saves employees time and money
24/7/365 access to US Board Certified physicians with convenient access to care via phone or video.
- Significantly lower costs than ER or Urgent Care with no copay
- Avoid long waiting room visits with exposure to other sick people
- Consult with a physician at home, work, or even on vacation
- Prescriptions called in to local pharmacy based on diagnosis
1. Is this health insurance?
It is not a replacement for comprehensive health insurance. It is a service that provides members with convenient, inexpensive access to doctors who consult, diagnose, or prescribe medications by phone or web video for short term illnesses.
2. Will I be speaking with a “real physician”?
Yes. The physicians are all US Board-certified, credentialed and actively practicing.
3. What conditions can be treated?
|Cold and Flu||Infections||Diarrhea|
|Constipation||Muscle Strains||Chronic Heartburn|
|Urinary Tract Infections||Insect Bites||Stomach Virus|
|Ear Infection||Joint Aches||Sore Throat|
4. How can the physician write a prescription without seeing me in person?
The most common prescriptions given are for antibiotics and antihistamines. Physicians follow strict protocols when diagnosing conditions. No DEA-controlled substances, no lifestyle or mood altering drugs, or drugs that may have the potential for abuse will be prescribed. Service is not permitted for children under the age of 2.
5. Are my records private?
- You determine who can view your information by personally sharing access to your health portal.
6. Can I call or be treated if I am traveling outside of the United States?
Click here to apply for employment opportunities or call 770-790-0012.