Serving Georgia & Alabama Call: Georgia 770-790-0012 or Alabama 334-452-7178


Veteran Benefits

Veteran Benefits in College Park, Georgia and Montgomery, Alabama

Veteran cap and purses

In-Home Care Veteran Benefits

As owners of Astin Home Care and proud parents of 3 active duty sons, we would like to “Thank You” for your service.

In 1952, Congress passed Title 38 of the United States Code, creating what we now call the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), and authorizing benefits for veterans. One of these benefits is the Non-Service Connected Pension with “Aid & Attendance.”

Even though the pension has been around for 60 years, very few people know about it or understand how it works. Our affiliate partner has 11 years’ experience in successfully helping veteran families apply for and receive the pension to pay for home care. As a well-known provider of Non-Medical Home Care in Atlanta, GA, we can truly help our clients in so many ways.

Complete the form if you are a interested in home care services for a Veteran or surviving spouse of a veteran. We can help assist you with the application process. In addition we can expedite the process to determine your availability.

Aid & Attendance Benefit:

  • You never have to pay it back and it is completely tax free.
  • Like Social Security, this pension is dependable and is paid directly to you by the Department of the Treasury.
  • This benefit can be used for in-home care, board and care, assisted living communities, and private-pay nursing homes.

Benefit Table:

Surviving Spouse: $1,209 monthly benefit

Single Veteran:      $1,881 monthly benefit

Married Veteran:  $2,200 monthly benefit

Two Vets Married: $2,902 monthly benefit

To Qualify You:

  1. Don’t have to have a service connected injury.
  2. Don’t have to be retired from the military.
  3. Don’t have to have been in combat.

We currently service: Carroll, Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, Coweta, Dekalb, Douglas, Fayette, Floyd, Fulton, Forsyth, Gwinett, Hall, Henry, Pickens, Polk, Rockdale

Call us at 770-790-0012. You may also send a message to