Caregiver Health Benefits
Astin Home Care hires the best of the best… Our caregivers are properly screened and managed. All caregivers are employees and covered by our liability, workers comp insurance and theft bond coverage.
All caregivers are Certified Nurse Aides. They must pass criminal background screening, clean motor vehicle record, TB screening, valid drivers license, random drug screening, CPR & First Aid certified and more.
- Competitive Pay
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Continuing Education
- Holiday Pay
- Overtime Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Taxes Withheld
- Mileage Reimbursement (varies based on scope of duties)
- Attendance Incentives
Astin Home Care Employees are Happy and Healthier with an Inexpensive Health Benefit.
The benefit is a 24/7/365 phone or video consultation service with licensed physicians who can consult, diagnose, and if needed, prescribe medication for common and acute illnesses. Consultations are done on your mobile device, tablet, home phone, or computer.
- Saves employees time and money
24/7/365 access to US Board Certified physicians with convenient access to care via phone or video.
- Significantly lower costs than ER or Urgent Care with no copay
- Avoid long waiting room visits with exposure to other sick people
- Consult with a physician at home, work, or even on vacation
- Prescriptions called in to local pharmacy based on diagnosis
Click here to apply for employment opportunities or Call
Georgia Employment Hotline (470) 875-3099
We provide Home Care services in Georgia Counties: Atlanta, Carroll, Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, Coweta, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Floyd, Fulton, Forsyth, Gwinnett, Hall, Henry, Pickens, Polk, Rockdale & others.