- Medicaid Benefits
- Core Services covered in the Medicaid Waiver Programs are
Astin Home Care is an approved CCSP & SOURCE Medicaid Provider
Astin Home Care is a Georgia CCSP & SOURCE Medicaid Waiver Approved provider.
Astin Home Care is a provider for the (CCSP) medicaid waiver program. CCSP is a Medicaid home and community based waiver services program that provides community-based social, health and support services to eligible consumers as an alternative to placement in a nursing home. The Georgia Department of Community Health’s (DCH) Division of Medicaid contracts with Georgia’s 12 Area Agencies on Aging (AAAs) to administer the program statewide.
Astin Home care is a SOURCE Medicaid that serves frail elderly and disabled beneficiaries. Our services work to improve the health outcomes of persons with chronic health conditions, by offering non-skilled services for clients in their homes.
- Personal care
- Home management
- Proper nutrition
- Medically related activities
- Respite care to caregivers
- Provides assistance with ADLS such as bathing, toileting, grooming, shaving, dental care, mobility, toileting, and incontinence care
- Dressing and eating
- Medication reminders
- It may include the task of vital signs
- Assists with grocery shopping
- Bill paying
- Assists with any application process
- Assists with medical appointments